GDPR in Practice
Trainees will be shown how to plan and strategize a GDPR compliance program, either through the use of a manual or automated approach. The course will cover core principles of the GDPR and key Articles which may apply to most business scenarios and sectors. Attendees will gain hands-on knowledge and experience required for reviewing compliant policies and procedures, how to support businesses review and implement compliant changes to marketing practices. An understanding of key legal requirements for personal data processing of data subjects information, which includes customers, employees and trade partners and affiliates. You will be provided with an opportunity to learn the use of some tools and techniques to support the fast and accurate implementation of your GDPR program across all business functions in scope.
- Principles of the GDPR
- Data Mapping (documenting a record of processing activities- Art.30)
- Preparing a GDPR Readiness Assessment & Gap Analysis Report
- Implementing compliant changes across Marketing, HR, Finance and Operations as an example.
- Driving a Privacy by Design culture within an organization
- Personal Data Request Procedure
- Data Protection Policies and Procedures.
- Vendor Risk Management
We offering a £100 discount ending on the 8th of August 2020. Book early so you don't miss it.
Delivery & Duration:
3Weeks Intensive Program (Saturdays Only) Virtual, Tutor led live sessions, includes a maximum of 6 months on a GDPR project.Dates: TBC
Book Course for £600