Programme & Project Support
All projects need a Support Officer or Project Management officers (PMO). These professionals work with the Project Manager and the Project team. They provide administrative, data management and project management support.The Project Support Officers or PMO are good custodians of project records and registers such as risk, issues and lesson records. They also update the records and registers. They also develop recording systems, configuration procedures, record and register updates and support communication mechanisms.
The project support officer could also be called an assistant project manager. Our Project Support course provides all the training for delegates to be super project support officers or PMO.
Our delegates are introduced and taught to use tools of the trade including:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Access
- Project management fundamentals
- Business communication skills
PPSO foundation SyllabusAt the end of this course you will be able to:
- Appreciate the role of a PPSO
- Understand Programme and Project organisation structures
- Understand planning and support the development of project plans
- Understand the principles of managing, control and reporting
- Practice maintaining, updating and tracking of RAIDS in a typical project environment.
For those who plan to work in an IS environment
Delivery & Duration:
4 weekends online sessions
Up to 6 Months on the job Training on live projects Mentoring, Preparation and support for certification exams (optional)Dates: TBC
Book Course for £700